Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); uses curved rather than straight quotation marks; m- or n-dashes rather than hyphens; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to an article, files should be prepared for blind peer-review. For book reviews and essays this is not necessary.
- References, bibliography, grammar, and interpunction follow the Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition (author-date)
- I am aware of and agree with the publication of my article being licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.