Hunebed D6a near Tinaarlo
Tills article reexamines the ground plan and finds from the destroyed hunebed formerly known as D6e/f, excavated by Van Giffen in 1928. The site is shown to be the remains of a single 4-pair chamber with traces of what is possibly the construction frame preserved around the chamber. The pottery has beenfully resorted. A new catalogue and reconstructions are presented. The history of activity at the site is briefly reconstructed. A brief description of finds from a private collection are included.